Sunday 21 April 2013

My birthday brunch in pictures

Yesterday marked the beginning of the most crazy, insane, exhausting and exhilarating time of my entire life... my twenty-first year. In the next twelve months, I will be starting full-time work, moving out of home, graduating university with two Bachelors degrees (Arts and Communication), getting married, going to New York, and - hopefully - buying my first apartment with Wade. Just thinking about it makes my heart start to race. What better way is there than to start off the year with my favorite meal of the day - breakfast - with my favorite people in the whole world? My family, my fiancé, and my closest friends (seriously, I have known these girls for a decade of my life) all gathered together at my house to celebrate. They are so sweet! Here are a few pictures from my wonderful day.








 
 I've decided to start a new blog after a two-year hiatus to document this crazy and incredible time. Thanks for stopping by!

- H

No comments:

Post a Comment