Saturday 27 July 2013

Things that will get me up in the morning to gym it in Winter

1. New Lululemon tanks (they had a sale recently and I bought three - yay!). I'm planning on going back and getting this one for my "I want to be active, but still look cute at the same time" days... like when I play tennis.


2. Sleeping in a sports bra. While not the most comfortable thing ever, there is nothing else that will make me get out of my nice, cozy bed and go to the gym when it's freezing outside. Other than waking up and rationalizing with myself that I'm already dressed, so technically all I need to do is put on some shoes.

3. Rewarding myself. About five minutes up the road from Goodlife Holland Park there is a Zarraffa's Coffee. Nothing makes me feel better (and more smug, I will admit) than sauntering into work after a morning of exercise and holding a steaming cappuccino.

- H

No comments:

Post a Comment