Thursday 16 May 2013

Happenings

Reading: The History of Love - Nicole Krauss
I just recently found out that Nicole Krauss was married to Jonathon Safran Foer, and that it was published at the same time as Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, which makes me very excited for some reason. I'm only on the second chapter, but I'm enjoying myself quite a lot!

Watching: Parenthood - Season 4
Just watched the finale of this season, and I have gotten so hooked that if it doesn't get renewed for a fifth season, I think I might cry. Pathetic, I know.

Listening: All the workout playlists on Spotify. I find that mixing it up gives me more motivation to go harder. My favorite track at the moment is Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia. What's your favorite workout track / playlist?

Loving: The new A Beautiful Mess app. It's scrapbooking meets blogging meets Instagram, and it's amazing! Here's us today. I was supposed to be doing an assignment, but Wade had other plans!


Wanting: A pair of jeweled or glittered flats for the wedding. I hurt my knee pretty badly and I'm not supposed to wear heels now... not that that's stopped me so far! But I have a feeling that dancing the night away in stilettos might be a bad idea. I love these flats, but unfortunately there's not really a way to find my size or get a pair shipped all the way down here. Hopefully I can find something similar in Australia - and soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment