Tuesday 11 June 2013

Finishing the Semester

This has been the hardest semester of my life, I told my mom last night while throwing my bag down on the table in a huff, including Semester One, in seventh grade. Semester One in seventh grade was awful. I think that being eleven is awful enough, but a whole bunch of things happened that made that particular semester stand out in my mind as the worst ever. Believe it or not, these past few months, study-wise, have been even harder.

Needless to say, when I went to hand in my assignment, I took a gratuitous "I'm handing in my last assignment for the semester shot" and Instagramed it. You'll notice that I took it from the side because a) the skin under my eyes were so puffy and black from studying that a very sweet lady at work asked me - seriously - if I had been punched in the face recently; b) my hair is getting long enough that I can do cute little side-of-the-head knots; and c) I found these earrings lying at the bottom of my jewellery box and aren't they cute?

Oh my goodness, if my final semester is anything like this then my parents and Wade will literally have to drag me to graduation kicking and screaming. I think I'm just going to curl up in a tiny ball and sleep for a million years, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment