Tuesday 4 June 2013

Nesting: The Outdoors

While we're apartment hunting, there are a few things that I'm keeping a sharp eye out for. One of the things that is important to me is that the apartment has a decent outdoor area. The two apartments that have made it into my shortlist so far both have beautiful enclosed balconies that are the perfect size for fitting a dining set or a couple of squishy outdoor couches. There's nothing more relaxing than a fun dinner party with friends or family eaten outside, or stretching out in the sunshine, reading a nice book. With that in mind, I've been obsessively trawling the internet for outdoor space inspiration.


via The Design Files
via Design Sponge
via Decor Pad
via House & Home
via House of Turquoise
I'm getting shivers of excitement just looking at these images! I can't wait to find a place to make a home.

- H

No comments:

Post a Comment