Tuesday 25 June 2013

Winter Wedding


Untitled #2
Does anyone have as much trouble deciding what to wear to a Winter wedding as I do? This is my third wedding that I've been invited to in the past few years that has taken place in the middle of Winter, so I feel like I'm becoming a bit of an expert. I found this gorgeous dress at Forever New a few weeks ago. It's wonderful for Winter because it's made of a thick cotton / nylon / elastine blend and fully lined so it's actually quite warm. And how cute are those beaded straps? I'm undecided as to whether I'm going to cover up with a little fur bolero (like the one pictured) or a black blazer with longer sleeves. I'm leaning towards the blazer because the reception takes place near the water - but how cute is that bolero? I know this wedding is going to be pretty dance-heavy so I'm leaning towards wearing these trusty and incredibly comfy Wittner heels and some simple, yet sparkly accessories. Wade's wearing this charcoal Saba suit so I'm looking forward to snapping some quick pictures before we head off to the ceremony!

- H



No comments:

Post a Comment